Leaders caring for leaders.
It's that simple... and profound.
Everything we do is to surround pastors and ministry partners with a circle of support.
Here's why it matters:
- There are few safe places where attention and care are given to leaders who spend themselves on others.
- Many leaders in the Church are lonely, without close friends or meaningful peer relationships, leaving them vulnerable to depression and discouragement.
- Those who are intentionally cared for and connected, stand a better chance of thriving in ministry—those who aren't are likely to burn out and give up.
- Supported leaders have better capacity to love, connect with, and care for their families, staff, lay leaders, and the people they serve.
- Leaders who experience greater growth in emotional,
relational, and spiritual wholeness will grow in healthy and non-manipulative